Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fabulous Fall

We have so many fun things to share with you from this month!

First, Kate had her first bites of real food (well, okay I wouldn't call it real, but she loved it!). Of course big sister had to get in on the action:


It's great because now the kids can eat dinner together (yes, that's my angel saying her blessing before she eats!). Good girl!


And Kate took a ride in her new baby swing:


Is that a happy baby, or what?

Then, there was the first football game of the season (you can tell Kate's having a blast):


And then, there was Kate's baptism. She was baptised at The Woodlands United Methodist Church in the chapel where Lee and I were married on September 6th. We were so fortunate to have so many friends and family come celebrate her special day with us.
The dress:

The shoes:

The proud parents:

Grandpappy and Kate:

Grandma Danek and Kate:

The delicious cake (of course I made it!):
And then there was the day when I downloaded my pictures from my camera and found these hilarious photos. The sneaky little devil isn't good at hiding her evidence:





1 comment:

Holly_Palermo said...

God Bless baby Kate. What a beautiful dress. You have a beautiful family, Jenny.