Thursday, August 27, 2009

So long summer!

I honestly can't say that I'm sad to see summer go. We've had enough of being cooped up in the house because it's too hot to go outside and do anything! And, Avery is definitely ready to be back in school (me too!). Here are some pictures of our last days of summer.

Kate's cute little crooked smile:


Graham thought he had won the lottery when he found a frog in our backyard. I think his mom spent the next two weeks scrubbing his hands after his adventure with the toad that he and Avery named "Abba."


The sweet lovebirds at it again:


Avery and I took "the babies" to the park to feed the ducks:


The ducks at Northshore are vicious! I had to put Avery up on the wall so they'd stop nipping at her hand!


Kate didn't know what she was missing:


One lazy pajama morning:


Avery's such a good big sister.


We're still working on a good photo of Kate in her longhorn gear to be published in the Alcalde. Lee said this one wasn't good enough. Humph!


And, with summer comes another birthday for me. But Lee turns a year older just 19 days after my birthday, so he can't give me too hard of a time. This was the ice cream cake I picked out for myself at TCBY. Yummy!


And I'll close with this adorable photo of Kate modeling her new pink outfit and hair bow. :-)

1 comment:

Team Leslie said...

Just found your blog...didn't know you had one:) Cute pix!